Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

City Description


My plane just arrived in New York city in Times Square. I was ready with my flashing black camera. Times Square was crazy busy with lots of different people and surprisingly less cars. There were advertisements everywhere around the structured buildings. The city lights shone bright and blinded my eyes. I was feeling kind of hungry so I decided to linger over to the fancy restaurants.

I walked into Mc Donalds and the Jay-Z song was booming over the stereo speakers. I was excited to see the plasma T.V that had MySky HDI, and the comfortable million dollar seats that were flasher than the stars that shine through the night.


After my lunch I walked out of Mc Donalds and back on the streets. I heard the paparazzi cameras scintillating. I could not hear my boss tell me my mission because of all the beeping from the cars, the ringing from the phones and the singing from the buskers. So I just decided to work independently.


I breathed in the fresh New York smell. I could sense the different kinds of expensive perfumes especially ones from Paris. As I walked around I sniffed up the rotten smell of the fireworks from last night, so I knew that they had a celebration of the Queen’s birthday.

Am I in heaven? Thinking loudly to myself, I tried to take in the astounding view while it lasted. Just the thought that all of this could be taken away placed disappointment on my shoulders, knowing that every good thing in my life doesn’t last long... But a change had finally occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment